Canadian Pensioners Concerned|
* OUR MISSION STATEMENT
* AND GOALS
WHO WE ARE:
Canadian Pensioners Concerned founded in 1969 in Ontario, is a provincial and national membership-based, non-partisan, voluntary organization of mature Canadians committed to preserving and enhancing a human-centred vision of life.
From the perspective of elder persons, Canadian Pensioners Concerned (Ontario Division) seeks to ensure the well-being of all Canadians by promoting policies, legislation and services that allow them to reside in safe, healthy and responsive communities.
- To educate the general public about the concerns of older adults and related policy issues.
- To develop Position Statements that reflect the concerns of present and future older Canadians.
- To provide representation by letter, in person, or by delegations, to municipal, provincial and federal governments to interpret our concerns and request appropriate action.
- To interact with and support complementary organizations and coalitions.
- To strengthen and support the work of our national organization and chapters.
To view pages in larger format: press PC Ctrl or Mac Command and +
For Windows 7, press the Windows key and +.